D not enough credit
gratefullawyer
Received the "8632" error code tonight. Contacted the 866 number provided in prompt. After waiting on the phone for approximately 15 minutes ( not too bad) rep got on the phone. Told me every account had an allotted amount of credits for on demand free and purchased programming. I pay for hbo, showtime and cinemax and a couple other premium channels each month. We also purchase some movies each month. Now I being told that in addition to these costs there are additional "credits" attached to my account which dictate how much of the content I already pay for I can watch? Well, I questioned the rep regarding these "credits " and he placed me back on hold for another 25 mins at which point I hung up. I called back and got no answer for about another 35 minutes. While waiting on the land line home phone on hold, I tried connecting with Support through my cell phone, to no avail -- service not available. Perhaps there is something wrong with Verizon. I certainly know there is something wrong with the quality of some of Verizon's reps. The rep never said he was connecting me to another department , needed to put me on hold, or anything. He just put me back on hold. In the bug scheme of things, this is an inconvenience at best. However, when you pay for a service, you should receive that service, and not be dismissed and/or ignored when the provider is for some reason unable to provide that service. Hopefully I will talk with Verizon tomorrow and get this cleared up. If not, I have other remedies available, as do you all. If verizon does not respond, try and keep a record of as many details of your Communication with Verizon regarding this issue as possible. I will follow up with the resolution, if any, to this problem. peace.
0 Likes
Re: D not enough credit
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having with the OnDemand. Have you gotten this issue addressed? If not, please reply back so we can assist.

0 Likes