DVD Player Turns On, But Won't Play on Screen
tomczykct

Hi

I have hooked my set-top box (Motorola QIP6416-2)  to my DVD/VCR combo (Phillips DVP3150v).  The dvd player runs, but does not display on the tv.  My remote is a P265v2 and does not have a DVD Button. I have checked, double checked and re-checked the wiring between the set top box and the dvd/vcr.  Please help!!!

Thank you!

🙂

Trish

0 Likes
Re: DVD Player Turns On, But Won't Play on Screen
Justin46
Legend

@tomczykct wrote:

Hi

I have hooked my set-top box (Motorola QIP6416-2)  to my DVD/VCR combo (Phillips DVP3150v).  The dvd player runs, but does not display on the tv.  My remote is a P265v2 and does not have a DVD Button. I have checked, double checked and re-checked the wiring between the set top box and the dvd/vcr.  Please help!!!

Thank you!

🙂

Trish

There are no input connections on the DVR, they are all outputs, other than the coax in from the ONT. You need to connect the DVD/VCR box directly to the TV and then select that input on the TV.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
Re: DVD Player Turns On, But Won't Play on Screen
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes