DVR Access via MY FIOS and FIOS MOBILE iPAD app not working
DebnSteve

I have spend almost 2 hours trying to resolve this issue and the online help person from India, I suspect was of little help.  If the scripts people follow have no meaning for trouble shooting real issues then why bother.  The menu items the person online gave me do not correspond to the menu items on my DVR.  He or she believed that all I needed to do was give web access to my DVR.  There are no current settings on my DVR that allow me to choose Web access.

Please have someone in the US contact me to resolve this issue.  I can access live TV and I can use the Remote control on my iPAD to change the channels on my TV.  However, I cannot access the DVR recorded series or any DVR from my desktop verizon account, nor my iPad.  

0 Likes
Re: DVR Access via MY FIOS and FIOS MOBILE iPAD app not working
Mdmomof3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have same issue. Multiple calls and chats with no resolution. Has this been resolved for you? 

0 Likes
Re: DVR Access via MY FIOS and FIOS MOBILE iPAD app not working
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes