DVR Problem on 5/6/2013
dah4

I recorded 8 shows on my FIOS DVR on Sunday, May 5, and watched and deleted 4 of them Sunday evening.  The four I didn't watch were on the recorded shows menu Monday morning but were gone when I came home from work Monday night.  No one had watched or deleted them.  They also weren't on the deleted shows listing.  When I checked the all activity menu, it indicated none of the 8 shows that I had I recorded Sunday had been recorded due to a failure of the DVR to power on.  The shows I had recorded, watched, and deleted on Saturday were also on this list as never having been recorded.  So what happened and has anyone else experienced this problem.  Obviously the information that these shows had never been recorded is completely wrong.  But what caused the software to delete them and lose the information that they had been recorded?  These were the only recordings on the DVR and thus plenty of space was available.  Thanks

0 Likes
Re: DVR Problem on 5/6/2013
PJL
Master - Level 3

Have you tried resetting the STB?  Do you have an external hard drive attached for the DVR?

0 Likes
Re: DVR Problem on 5/6/2013
apps2
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is a feature where you can restore the deleted recordings. If you can go to recordings you will see an option to view deleted the recordings. You can restore the recordings from there.

0 Likes