DVR Recording Listing by Date
MichaelDP
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm sure this has been asked for before, but can we get the capability to list the DVR recordings by date recorded? I mean a list that has recording dates as folders or headers (the same way the recording schedule is listed). Maybe make it an option with the way the recordings are listed now (program name as folders). I usually want to watch the oldest shows first, not have to arrow down through the program list looking for the oldest date.

0 Likes
Re: DVR Recording Listing by Date
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@MichaelDP wrote:

I'm sure this has been asked for before, but can we get the capability to list the DVR recordings by date recorded? I mean a list that has recording dates as folders or headers (the same way the recording schedule is listed). Maybe make it an option with the way the recordings are listed now (program name as folders). I usually want to watch the oldest shows first, not have to arrow down through the program list looking for the oldest date.

Interesting thought... currently the recordings are displayed in folders by TV series name and in order by priority, and you can play all episodes within that folder.

If there is a folder based on recorded date, then you'd have the folder containing series episodes as well as single show recordings for the same date.

I see, though, that you've already posted this suggestion in the Idea Exchange section of the forum:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/DVR-Recording-Listing-by-Date/idi-p/52816...

This is a good way to offer suggestions (via Idea Exchange) as Verizon team members can see the recommendation and bring it up to the appropriate departments, and other forum members can also vote on the idea.

0 Likes