DVR Setup Remotely from Computer
LeoDos

Good morning,

I forgot to set a recording for the UEFA Champions League game between Barcelona and Manchester scheduled for this afternoon at 2:45pm (EST). I am trying to setup this recording remotely from my computer. I was able to locate the program from the TV Listings. The match will be broadcast on Fox Sports 1 HD Channel (Channel 583 for me in Tampa, FL). I selected the program from the channel guide and a pop up window appeared. The option to record appeared. I selected to record this show. Once I clicked 'record this show', there was a thinking icon, followed by the message 'DVR Living Room not responding' appearing. However, on the channel guide, a red circle with a white checkmark now appear next to the program description. When I attempt to record the show again, the message 'this Program is already scheduled for recording' appears. Based on this information, I am not clear on whether or not the program will actually record or not. I called Verizon and they cannot confirm what recordings are properly scheduled or not.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes