DVR Status Error DVR_3
Violet76
Enthusiast - Level 1

i am trying to view my dvr recording on the Fios Mobile and receiving the error of DVR_3.

Please help!

thanks.

Re: DVR Status Error DVR_3
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not sure what you mean. You can't view anything you recorded on your DVR via the FIOS mobile app.

Are you just trying to see what was recorded? Or check schedule?

0 Likes
seeohare
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem. When I try to schedule a DVR recording when I am away using the verizon mobile app OR even when I am home (using verizon FIOS internet) I attempt to schedule a recording and it does not work.  The error code states that it cannot be scheduled at this time Error Code: DVR_3.  It was working for a couple of years but stopped working like 6 months ago.

0 Likes
frontier3
I have the same error ever since I upgraded my route to quantum gateway. When I try to look at recordings or schedule this error comes up. Verizon's answer is to send me a new router. I will be getting my 3rd router in 2 months. I also lost Caller ID.
0 Likes
AlcesAlces1

Give up any hope of it ever working.

It has never worked, not once, not for any customer, anywhere.

It WILL never work.

Verizon will NEVER fix this.

Never. 

Not for the rest of your or my life.

Your FIOS Mobile app will NEVER be able to control your DVR.

You will NEVER be able to watch recorded shows, even if you are two feet from the set-top box.

Never.

Ignore the thousands of television and radio ads that claim you will be able to do this.

You will never be able to do it.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Works for me all the time.

I can see what was recorded.

Delete previous recordings.

Schedule new ones.

Not sure why you have problems, and I haven't heard of a solution for the issue you are having.

0 Likes
lakelazy

You can use the support Live Chat feature. They'll make you go through some standard steps but will eventually call in the "backend team" to issue commands on the server. I had the exact same problem you are experiencing and it got resolved in 1 session.

0 Likes