Dexter VOD HD Missing Shows
WRXER

There are a bunch of shows (episodes 32-35) that are missing within the On-Demand HD section for Dexter. Yet, it is available in SD.

When I had comcast I came to rely on the on-demand feature for all my favorite Showtime Series, and now I get short shafted with Verizon. Maybe I should of expected to get slapped, but I didn't see it coming. 

It really irks me because its one of the things I loved about showtime. That I'd never have to record a show and I'd just use ondemand if I missed one. I canceled HBO because they don't offer HD ondemand.

0 Likes
Re: Dexter VOD HD Missing Shows
G-Pon
Contributor - Level 1
No one at Verizon intended to be unkind or prevent your enjoyment of your favorite shows, sorry it is not getting to you in HD. The content is often given to you the consumer just as Verizon gets it. Verizon probably does not have the rights to up-convert non HD content and some times if Verizon did not GET it in HD then they could not send it out to the customers in HD. I have not heard of any outages or issues with the Video Hub Office that provides your area, so hopefully the remainder of your episodes will be in HD from now on.
0 Likes