Disgruntled New Customer
DaveC121

Overall I am very unhappy with my services as a new fios customer, the process of attempting to downgrade my service resulted in hours of chats and phone calls, running my credit several times and scheduling to have a technician come to my house again to install a device I already own when I attempted to downgrade to internet only service.

I usually get some down time to watch tv while away from home so mobile app content is very important to me. I am disappointed at the lack of recent on demand content, live channel selection, and inability to watch my dvr recordings unless I upgrade service, which is why I wanted to downgrade to only internet service. The hassle around all of this has left me with keeping the existing service which does give me any relevant content to watch on the fios app and now i'm just a grumpy unsatisfied customer. This is only week 3 of the service. Am I the only one with this kind of terrible experience and thinks the tv content is trash.

0 Likes
Re: Disgruntled New Customer
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check your offer. But in a lot of cases, a new customer has 30 days to get out of contract.

If so, you can either cancel and get internet or we if they will let you downgrade.

0 Likes