Downed Verizon Fios Lines + NO Internet, TV or Phone
Romka1

The recent nor'easter has caused a very large tree to fall on aerial wires, taking down Verizon Fios and power lines. Multiple wires are hanging/drooping from poles across the sidewalk, a large hazard for pedestrians.  Thanks to the quick work of PSE&G, I still have power, however, the tree also pulled some Verizon Fios lines from my house.  That said, Verizon Fios wires are currently running loose in my backyard and deck.  These disconnected wires in my backyard seem to have cut me from my Fios services (Internet, TV and phone).  I have been on hold with telephone support for close to 2 hours, so I hope to find help here.  My neighbors and I need a Verizon technician to come in tomorrow to address the dangerous conditions involving the loose and drooping lines as well as reattach the wires in my backyard to reconnect me to Fios!  Please help me!

Photos are below:  

imageimageimageimageimageimage

UPDATE:  The tree has been chopped up and cleared from the road (not yet completely removed), but the lines are still in the same, or worse, condition.  

0 Likes
Re: Downed Verizon Fios Lines + NO Internet, TV or Phone
Romka1

If I do not here back from Verizon soon I will be forced to contact my town who will oblige Verizon to reconnect the wires since they are a saftey hazard to me, my house and pedestrians.  

0 Likes
Re: Downed Verizon Fios Lines + NO Internet, TV or Phone
jonjones1
Legend

http://www.vzdownwire.com

Try the link above.

0 Likes