ESPN Full Court Preview/ESPN Buzzer Beater
jss9669
Contributor - Level 1

From the bottom of page 18 of the latest issue of Verizon Spotlight:

"Catch the ESPN FULL COURT Free Preview January 8-14 on Channels 1010-1015."

When I tune to any of the games airing right now, it says "ESPN Game Plan - Press OK to buy"  Looks like someone at Verizon is asleep at the switch!

Also, on that same page, it says that ESPN Buzzer Beater begins today at 12PM ET on channel 571.  When I tune to channel 571, it says "You are not subscribed to ESPN Buzzer Beater.  Press OK to subscribe."  When I click OK, it says "Sorry, we are unable to process your request at this time.  Please try again later or call (888) 553-1555 or visit http://www.verizon.com/fiostvcentral."

Come on Verizon, get with it!

0 Likes
Re: ESPN Full Court Preview/ESPN Buzzer Beater
Justin46
Legend

Not that it helps, but....I do not subscribe to ESPN Full Court, but right now here in North Texas I can see the games on 1010, 1011, and 1012. The other three channels show up but no games are currently being shown, supposed to be on later. So the free preview appears to be working here.

I agree, Buzzer Beater on 571 says "not subscribed" don't know why.

Keller, TX 76248

jss9669
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for checking it out for me Justin.  I just tried again and still no games at all for me.  Not all of the channels are carrying games right now, so it sounds like it's working for you.

Still no Buzzer Beater for me either.

At least I can watch my game on ESPN3.com.

0 Likes
bdh23

As of Wednesday, Jan. 12, I'm having the same problem with the Buzzer Beater channel.  I wonder if this is an isolated problem or has Verizon just not actually gotten this together.  

0 Likes
jss9669
Contributor - Level 1

bdh23, did you ever get Buzzer Beater working?  It's working for me now.

I've gotta hand it to Verizon for their handling of the Full Court preview problem.  I wasn't able to get the preview until Monday, but they extended the preview for two days because of the problems.

0 Likes