ESPN Gameplan
ctk2157
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered the ESPN Gameplan and have been billed for it but I still can't get the channels. I've talked to tech support

And they say it's not in my package and if they don't have an order for it then they can't do anything. Any one have any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: ESPN Gameplan
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry for the troubles you were having with the channel. Do you still need help with the channel? Reply back if so that we can assist if needed.

0 Likes
droeun

I have never ordered this early bird package but have been getting billed for it since October.   Last month they gave me a $30 credit but I don't want to keep calling back each month.   I don't even watch football!  the customer service reps have no idea how to remove it and don't even see it on my account.  I have no clue how or why this was put on my account  - Anthony can you help me with this? 

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Yes I would be more than glad to assist with this. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes