RobH61
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like an TV package that does not offer ESPN.  I can no longer tolerate their alt left bias, (recently Ms. Hill called our President a white supremist, and all those supporting him racists).  This is after firing Curt Schilling for expressing conservative views.  This is a policy, an ongoing political expression. 
My money can, at no level, support such a stance.  
Is there such a package?  I do not want to leave Fios, but would have to if no alternative exists.  Thank-you.

Re: ESPN
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are some packages that have no sports.

Look them up.

0 Likes
Politics seems more important to ESPN than Sports.
jimmygard
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like an TV package that does not offer ESPN.  I can no longer tolerate their alt left bias, (recently Ms. Hill called our President a white supremist, and all those supporting him racists).  This is after firing Curt Schilling for expressing conservative views.  This is a policy, an ongoing political expression. 
My money can, at no level, support such a stance.  
Is there such a package?  I do not want to leave Fios, but would have to if no alternative exists.  Thank-you.

P.S. be fair to Curt and fire Ms. Hill to teach all that you leave your personal thoughts offline when your a public figure. PERIOD. Respect the President no matter who it is.

0 Likes
jimmygard
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Rob for stating the obvious and know you have support as I to am tired of the disrespect that is displayed by people that have no right to use their celebrity to push their own, mostly unsupported, personal opinions. Actors should act, sport broadcasters should talk sports. But all of a sudden everyone is a expert on politics. I'll bet non of them who have commented one way or the other have never even read the constitution. Americans need to support their president and their constitution. Try watching OAN One America News to get real news without the additional political "opinions".

You may like it.

jackmosca

i've finally had enough of espn.  how can we get that off of our packages?  

0 Likes
jackmosca

totally agree.  their programming has gone downhill drastically over the last two years.  I can't believe we have to pay such a high price for such a dissappointing channel.

0 Likes
jackmosca

fios doesn't offer any viable alternative package that doesn't have espn

0 Likes
Re: Politics seems more important to ESPN than Sports.
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are pacakages that contain no sports channels.

Unfortunately, there are no packages that carry sports but not ESPN.

I am not aware of any provider that does.

0 Likes
Jagfleming1

What bundle does not include ESPN?  I don't care about the sports bundles.  When I look online it looks like all of the levels include ESPN.  Thanks, Jennifer

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

The "custom" plans originally offered the option to not have sports.  

I am no longer in a Verizon area and cannot check if ESPN is still not included in these plans.  I do know that Verizon was sued over this, and they may have been forced to add it back.

0 Likes