Erro 9-6-72-652-001 : Your DVR may be offline
Morpheus31

All of the sudden I get this error and cannot connect to any of my DVR recordings or set new recordings.

I have already tried and failed:

- Physically rebooted DVR several times

- Rebooted iPad/iPhone (both provisioned - aka connected to Verizon home network previously)

- Tried to connect to DVR through tv.verizon.com/watch on Windows 10 PC- same error

- Tried to do VMS reboot through the online troubleshooter - gives error "VMS is offline and unreachable" - obviously DVR didn't reboot using this method.  Clueless why I get this error since the DVR is working at home just fine.

In home DVR works fine, but outside the home network cannot reach DVR at all.  Already sent a ticket to Verizon, but that will take days.  Anyone know how to fix this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Erro 9-6-72-652-001 : Your DVR may be offline
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Morpheus31 wrote:

All of the sudden I get this error and cannot connect to any of my DVR recordings or set new recordings.

I have already tried and failed:

- Physically rebooted DVR several times

- Rebooted iPad/iPhone (both provisioned - aka connected to Verizon home network previously)

- Tried to connect to DVR through tv.verizon.com/watch on Windows 10 PC- same error

- Tried to do VMS reboot through the online troubleshooter - gives error "VMS is offline and unreachable" - obviously DVR didn't reboot using this method.  Clueless why I get this error since the DVR is working at home just fine.

In home DVR works fine, but outside the home network cannot reach DVR at all.  Already sent a ticket to Verizon, but that will take days.  Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Try calling the billing department and have them re-authorize your account.