Errors 1201 and 1101
MilFam16

Ok Since my last post didn't go through,  Saturday everything was working till about 5pm est where we recieved a message when swapping to the TV that said "Unable to recieve Time" i did a on off of the VMS and then started having issues. 

Jump to after Customer care  chat. I was issued a new VMS and recieved it today, turns out that we are still recieving the same issue of 1201 and 1101 errors, along with "OOB not detected" messages and a failure on the In Home Network Test. What can I do to correct this issue without having Tech control come out here?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Errors 1201 and 1101
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

No OOB is the out of band signal. If that signal is bad the VMS cannot receive commands. 

The problem is that is could be from a wide range things. Wiring, a splitter, or the ONT(main Verizon box probably in your basement or garage).

If two boxes are both having issues it must be something else. Other than making sure your connections from the ONT to VMS you will probably need a tech visit. 

View solution in original post

MilFam16

Follow up:

Tests that run:

1A (remains in "Testing" state)

1B Failure

1C Completes Green

1D Pending

0 Likes
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

No OOB is the out of band signal. If that signal is bad the VMS cannot receive commands. 

The problem is that is could be from a wide range things. Wiring, a splitter, or the ONT(main Verizon box probably in your basement or garage).

If two boxes are both having issues it must be something else. Other than making sure your connections from the ONT to VMS you will probably need a tech visit. 

MilFam16

yeah ended up calling them after moving the VMS to our other location, Still recieved a Coax Issue.  Thanks