Escape Channel Gone
pamh2

Channel 486 was Escape Channel (Northern VA). It is now Bounce Channel.  Verizon said they were dropping Bounce, but it looks like they've just moved just moved it to a new channel. We would like Escape Channel back. 

0 Likes
Re: Escape Channel Gone
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

These are local channels (carried as subchannels) by some station in your area.  It may be that that local station has changed it.  Verizon cannot do anything about it.  Contact that local station.

0 Likes
SEXXXXIPRINCESS

PLEASE BRING BACK THE ESCAPE CHANNEL ASAP??... WE DNT. CARE BOUT SOME BOUNCE CHANNEL... WE WANT THE ESCAPE CHANNEL BACK... WE LOVED IT... WHY DID Y'ALL REMOVE IT AND TAKE IT OFF 4 ANYWAYS PLZ.??.... ANYWAYS PLZ. PLZ. BRING BACK OUR ESCAPE CHANNEL 4 US??... WE WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT MUCH!!!!....

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you read the previous post, you will see that change was made by the local main channel. They are the one you need to complain to.

0 Likes
Edcoopville

So how do we find out what local station carried it? Could Verizon provide me with that information, because I loved the Escape channel and I watched it on a daily basis and I would definitely contact the local provider to request they bring it back? The message on the TV keep saying it was part of the Univision dispute, which makes no sense to me!!!

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What that means is that Escape was a sub channel to a Univision main channel.

So when Univision and Verizon couldn't come to terms, they pulled all main channels (both cable and OTA) plus all subs.
If you google Escape TV, you will probably find a channel locator. Check your area to see who carries Escape TV.

0 Likes