Exercise TV gone?
motwike
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went looking for Exercise TV this weekend on VOD and it is no longer there? It use to be under Free/MyLife/Exercise TV...Thanks

in advance for the help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Exercise TV gone?
motwike
Enthusiast - Level 2

The DVR got updated on Monday and we now have the VOD Exercise TV back - Thanks! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

@motwike wrote:

I went looking for Exercise TV this weekend on VOD and it is no longer there? It use to be under Free/MyLife/Exercise TV...Thanks

in advance for the help.

I just went into my vod menu and found it exactly where it should be. Is it still missing for you?

If it is still missing, try reloading your menu info. Go to Menu-->settings-->system info   and then type 2601. This will reboot your box and re-establish the link to the VOD and hopefully give you your listings back.

0 Likes
motwike
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I did the reboot thing but still no Exercise TV - it is suppose to be here, right?

VOD -> Free -> MyLife -> Exercise TV

This is what I have as selections under VOD -> Free -> MyLife 

blip.tv

Discovery Health

Howcast

sportskool

this is my setup in the den where I am looking at this, do not know if this is why I am having this issue or not

QIP-6416 P2

Release: 1.7

Build num: 09.82

I guess I need to call this into tech support and see if they have any other ideas.

0 Likes
VZ_Kevin
Contributor - Level 2

I checked the VOD listing for your VHO (Carrolton, TX VHO-1) and did not see Exercise TV listed there.

However, I checked VHO-7 and it was listed.

Let me contact our VOD people and will get back to you on what's going on..

0 Likes
VZ_Kevin
Contributor - Level 2

Okay, it seems your VHO is behind the others in updating it's content for whatever reason. The update is still waiting to insert content for Exercise TV, as well as Health Nation and Mag Rack. As of right now (live/production), those folders have no content so they're hidden in the VOD folder view. I was advised it's going to be at least a week before this content is updated for VHO1.

0 Likes
motwike
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks! for the info Kevin - I will let y'all know when I get it back, hopefully in a couple of weeks...

0 Likes
motwike
Enthusiast - Level 2

The DVR got updated on Monday and we now have the VOD Exercise TV back - Thanks! 

0 Likes