Exercise TV
barbk3

Why is exercise TV no longer available on demand?? Very disappointing.  I hope Verizon will make exercise TV available ASAP!!

0 Likes
Re: Exercise TV
fordfam2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't believe they removed Exercise TV either, especially now when it's cold outside and people want to exercise inside.  What would make Verizon do such a thing.  Dumb move!!  I hope they reconsider and add it back to VOD.

Sincerely,

A VERY disappointed customer

tns
Master - Level 2

In an open letteron its website, ExerciseTV announced on 25 November 2011 that it will be closing its Video OnDemand channel and website on 31 December 2011, although select programming will continue to be available for purchase. 

So Exercise TV's choice not Verizon's.

0 Likes
ncolby
Enthusiast - Level 1

However, it WAS Verizon's decision not to notify customers, and it WAS Verizon's decision not to find an acceptable substitute. This is people's health and fitness routine, not some dumb show you watch for mindless pleasure, Think it through Verizon! If you had notified us we could have taken action to join a gym or by some workout DVDs,

0 Likes
Verizonisastpd

Where and why is exercise TV gone I want it Back !!! U Verizon Nerds Greedy ......l......;;U Verizon offer all sorts of useless programs and get

the good programs off the programs offered  Package. I do not need Big 10 Midwest Eastern channels I live in the West Coast

Huntington Beach, CA.

Thanks for wrecking my Excercise Program by eliminating it;  No I Do Not Want To Purchase The Jane Fondaa Work-out for $9.99  ....{please keep your posts courteous}.....AAAAAAAAA...............HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Might as Well go Surfing elsewhere someday soon.!!

0 Likes