Exercise TV
IMSherrie

What happened to Exerise TV! I use this daily and woke up and it was missing. BRING IT BACK!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Exercise TV
judyc3

@IMSherrie wrote:

What happened to Exerise TV! I use this daily and woke up and it was missing. BRING IT BACK!!!!!!

I agree! I NEED the on demand exercise choices during this cold weather. Please bring them  back!

0 Likes
TheSacconeFam

WHERE DID EXERCISE TV GO????????????????????????!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!  PUT IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I use this channel everyday!!!!!!!!!  PLEASE put it back!!!!!!

0 Likes
mkharris

I totally agree, where did exercise T.V. go bring it back.

0 Likes
buzzybee1

I went looking for it today, too.  Where is it?  There are some other programs on MagRack but they're old.

0 Likes
TheSacconeFam

I saw that, too..... they pale in comparison.... what is going on?  I can't even get on exercise TV online to watch videos on the computer.....  used to be able to see some free ones and now you can't even access it.  Weird.

0 Likes
TheSacconeFam

And of COURSE I can't get to the live chat section on Verizon to ask someone what is going on..... I think they are too busy, but I really want answers!

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

See other threads.  Exercise tv has essentially shut itself down.

"In an open letter on its website, ExerciseTV announced on 25 November 2011 that it will be closing its Video OnDemand channel and website on 31 December 2011, although select programming will continue to be available for purchase"

0 Likes
TheSacconeFam

This is just awful......  😞  Anyone know if there is going to be a replacement exercise channel besides fitness and yoga on Mag Rack, which is terrible..........  ?

0 Likes
silentzia

Very disappointed they cancelled Exercise TV!!!!! Bring it back!!!

0 Likes