Verizon has a FIOS TV app for the Ipad that you can download. Here is the information from appstore regarding it
FiOS customers can use FiOS Mobile for iPad to browse and search TV programming, browse and search thousands of VOD listings, update set-top box names, use their iPad as a remote control to interact with their FiOS TV (HD set-top box required) and see What’s Hot on FiOS.
DVR customers can program their DVRs remotely through their iPad. This includes setting any of their DVRs to record from virtually anywhere they happen to be, set a series recording, view the status of any of their DVRs and see how much space is left for recording, view their lists of scheduled and recorded programs, set parental controls and set bookmarks.
- A Verizon FiOS-provided router
- A My Verizon User ID and Password
- At least one Set-Top Box for Guide Data, Video on Demand Browsing and What’s Hot viewing
- A DVR for Remote DVR Functionality and Video on Demand Bookmarking
- An HD Set-Top Box for Remote Control functionality
Come on. You know that was not the question he was asking. When will Fios have an iPad app that enables users to "WATCH" tv on the iPad similiar to TW, Cablevision and Comcast.