FIOS... online? WHERE!?
phillychad
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello everyone!

Question... Am I missing something!? Does FIOS offer a way to watch programing online AND on my cell? I am a FIOS subscriber with STARZ, SHOWTIME, FLIX, EPIX but no HBO... Can I do that? Honestly the MY VERIZON pages are the most CONFUSING places I have ever visited on the web and I consider myself pretty internet savvy...

I USE to be a COMCAST subscriber and they offered almost EVERYTHING online as part of your service with NO EXTRA CHARGE... I see that SHOWTIME and maybe HBO has a "go" version to do what I want BUT its extra...

FIOS is HANDS DOWN better in every way EXCEPT with this "issue".... What am I missing!?!

0 Likes
Re: FIOS... online? WHERE!?
phillychad
Enthusiast - Level 2

FORGOT TO MENTION.... NOT FLEXVIEW. Just looking for FREE shows, movies, etc.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS... online? WHERE!?
Hubrisnxs
Legend

@phillychad wrote:

Hello everyone!

Question... Am I missing something!? Does FIOS offer a way to watch programing online AND on my cell? I am a FIOS subscriber with STARZ, SHOWTIME, FLIX, EPIX but no HBO... Can I do that? Honestly the MY VERIZON pages are the most CONFUSING places I have ever visited on the web and I consider myself pretty internet savvy...

I USE to be a COMCAST subscriber and they offered almost EVERYTHING online as part of your service with NO EXTRA CHARGE... I see that SHOWTIME and maybe HBO has a "go" version to do what I want BUT its extra...

FIOS is HANDS DOWN better in every way EXCEPT with this "issue".... What am I missing!?!

FiOS TV Online uses these current providers:

EPIX         (requires subscription to EPIX)

HBO GO (requires subscription to HBO)

Turner (Adult Swim, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network)

CNN/HLN

Yankees on YES

MAX GO   (requires subscription to Cinemax)

TruTV

you have to log in with the right credentials - this should be the same credentials that you use to pay your bill.   when you log in at the above link you will see an option to go to tv online, and then you can watch content from the above providers.

To watch it on your cell phone, you have to have Verizon Media Manager installed on your PC and order Flexview.  They don't send content to the phones using any method other than flexview at this time.

Check out the latest Flex View titles