Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
FX Now app, can't sign-in??
lrsachs
Enthusiast
Why is it that I can get FX on-demand and FX programming onmy set-top but I can't get it on the FX Now app? Verizon is not listed as one of the providers, but just abou evera other provider is...why? Can't under why if I'm already a subscriber, I get the channel, I can't access it online.
Tags (1)
Re: FX Now app, can't sign-in??
doxcyguy617

Same problem here.  Verizon FiOS is not listed as a service provider. 

0 Likes
Doreeng12
Enthusiast
When will FXNow become available to Us? I don't understand why we don't have it?
0 Likes
Cohnhead
Enthusiast

Espcieally with the new Simpsons content, FXNOW access is long overdue as well as FOXSPORTSGO.  Please allow access to these apps as soon as possible

dmactavish
Enthusiast

Totally ridiculous.  If Xfinity gets it first then goodbye Verizon Fios triple play.  With everything so comparable, something seemingly insignificant like this can tip the scales to switch.  

0 Likes
bentleyhoke

Me, too: definitely considering canceling Fios service over this. Will FXNow app access happen? If so, when?

0 Likes
proudm1965

I am trying to watch simpsons world but cant because i am a fios customer. Will not be renewing my contract if this isnt fixed.

0 Likes
BajaAlta
Enthusiast

DIGITAL RIGHTS, hombres... Vz must not have them for FX and FS1...