Feature Request: Browse a selected channels entire listing on the guide.
copota
Enthusiast - Level 1

I believe this feature actually existed when I first signed up with FiOS a few years ago. But, from what I recall the feature was removed when a new IMG was implemented.

Anyhow, browsing a channel's entire listing on the guide allows setting up recordings for upcoming programs very easy. This type of browsing can be done at FiOS central on the PC, but it should be intergrated in the guide as it once was.

Currently, the only way I know of, that this can be accomplished in the guide, is by doing a search. For example, do a search for "History", then select the History Channel, and you'll see it's listings by days categorized by folders. This is extremely counter-productive and one big pain, especially since you have to do a search and constantly go in and out of folders to see what's on and read descriptions.

It would be great if I can select a feature such as "browse channel's entire line-up", then see a complete listing of the channels line-up with an easy view of the description for the show, like the way all the channels are listed for browsing.

0 Likes
Re: Feature Request: Browse a selected channels entire listing on the guide.
VZ_Javier
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry, about the inconvenience.  I do know you can go to the Guide and select the channel, browse the channel times with right arrow.  Once you find lets say History channel, show for 6pm, press the REC key on the remote.  It will bring up a list of options.  One of those is Record another is set reminder.  Hope that helps. 

0 Likes