FiOS Mobile app for android and live TV on my computer does not recognize me as a subscriber
greenfx

I have a new subscription with fios double play but neither the fios mobile nor fios tv on my PC seems to be working. On my fios mobile I got an error HBA_9. On my PC I see a msg like the content being denied ? 

What should I do now ? Any Advice ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FiOS Mobile app for android and live TV on my computer does not recognize me as a subscriber
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you the primary account holder and are you logging in with the primary account userid?  If not, the primary account holder (or holder ID) may need to login to the Verizon website and update the profile for the secondary account holder ID that you are using to allow it to receive streaming services.

View solution in original post

Re: FiOS Mobile app for android and live TV on my computer does not recognize me as a subscriber
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you the primary account holder and are you logging in with the primary account userid?  If not, the primary account holder (or holder ID) may need to login to the Verizon website and update the profile for the secondary account holder ID that you are using to allow it to receive streaming services.