FiOS TV deal - Rent 3 get 1 on us
neomatsu

Just thought I would post this..Currently here in TX, I noticed that they were offering...Buy or Rent 3 movies and get 1 Flexview rental on us. So I rented a movie on 12/2, then again on 12/7 and another movie on 12/7. I then saw in the IMG that it was telling me that The next rental was on Verizon. I rented a movie on 12/15 and since then I have continued to see that its telling me that the next movie is on Verizon, even though I rented a 4th movie on the 15th.

So today I called billing and talked to a rep and she informed me that I wasn't getting the 4th free because I hadn't done in within 7 days. She said that seh was going to go ahead and give me a credit, which was great!

What's interesting is that it still shows me in the IMG that the next rental is on us. So I am really posting this here so that someone from Verizon will see this and they can get this info to one of the developers and let them know they have a issue with the Rent 3 and get 1 free.

So not really a complaint, just an FYI for you Verizon that I LOVE the movie deal, but there is an issue with the code!

Thank you and keep up the good work!!!!

0 Likes
Re: FiOS TV deal - Rent 3 get 1 on us
Tex102511

So it's an automatic process?  I was trying to find out how it works.  I take it that if I rent 3 within 7 days then my system will automatically give me the 4th for free?

0 Likes
Re: FiOS TV deal - Rent 3 get 1 on us
AliKat2

It's a good way to sucked into paying more for a video than you would at Redbox.But,  it is convenient, and there can be good weekend deals.  Once you have rented the video you have 30 days to watch it. A box up in the corner tells you how many rentals you have left until the free one.

If you live on the west coast, Verizon will cut off the offer at 9pm, on the last day of the month, which did not make me happy.  I still have one more video to rent, then my next was free, and with 30 days to view, we were planning on watching during spring break. But they pulled the offer of my set once 9 o'clock came around : (  I guess being Easter Sunday, there was no one to contact or live chat with.

0 Likes