Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Fios App: Cannot Watch Subscribed Content
Rockit111701

My mix and match ends soon and I have already been assigned a plan. Channels I have access to (now) and will in my new plan are saying I need "subscribe" to watch on the app. This content does show up on my actual cable box On Demand with no issues. When I chatted with support, I was told "Verizon does not control what its available on demand", which is a complete cop out answer and not what my issue is. The app was working fine earlier in the week. Why did I lose access to channels on the app that I have? 

0 Likes
Re: Fios App: Cannot Watch Subscribed Content
clem21
Super User
Super User

@Rockit111701 wrote:

My mix and match ends soon and I have already been assigned a plan. Channels I have access to (now) and will in my new plan are saying I need "subscribe" to watch on the app. This content does show up on my actual cable box On Demand with no issues. When I chatted with support, I was told "Verizon does not control what its available on demand", which is a complete cop out answer and not what my issue is. The app was working fine earlier in the week. Why did I lose access to channels on the app that I have? 

You may need to call the billing department and have them re-authorize your account. Sometimes account changes result in mistakes with your authorization levels.

0 Likes