here is what I am doing:
1. I open the Fios Mobile app on my iphone.
2. It brings up a screen on the top of which reads "DASHBOARD". From there, I can select a channel to watch by hitting the channel's button (there is an image of the show playing on the channel -- kind of like "Box Art."
3. That brings up a screen that offers different options, including "Watch Here" (meaning on my phone); "Watch on TV" or "Record". When I hit "Watch on TV" and look at my TV screen, only the first two digits of the channel number are being inputted. So, for example, if I hit a show playing on channel 869, when I look on my TV, I see numbers "86" go in, but that's it. So, the app doesn't seem to transmit the full channel number. This happens on all my TVs, and also when U use the ipad version of the same app.
4. The "Remote" seems to work perfectly well.
5. I have also tried deleting the app and reinstalling.
Any thoughts? Many thanks.
I have this same problem ever since the software upgrade took place, which changed the appearance of the program guide. In my case, when using the MyFios app, when I choose a program and select "watch on TV," I see the same thing happen - an incomplete entry of the digits of the channel.
Is anyone from Verizon reading these messages?