Fios Custom TV packages
qjill
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am reviewing the Fios custom TV packages, and the marketing materials on the website still lists The Blaze in one of the packages. Customer service tells me that The Blaze is no longer in the packages. Why hasn't Verizon corrected these materials? Are there any other channels no longer available? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Custom TV packages
jonjones1
Legend

@qjill wrote:

I am reviewing the Fios custom TV packages, and the marketing materials on the website still lists The Blaze in one of the packages. Customer service tells me that The Blaze is no longer in the packages. Why hasn't Verizon corrected these materials? Are there any other channels no longer available? Thanks.

If you google the situation you may find others are saying stations they once had are now gone, no replacements but expect to be paid every month for less. On another forum I frequent I read Cinemax and other stations have been removed.

sometimes this is because of fights with content providers over money. However Fios does not rebate your money back to you. So I would say simply drop tv from Verizon and you save money with no sports fees or surcharges or taxes.

look into streaming services which you can pay far less with no surcharges or bogus fees or taxes. And you know what stations you have via the price you pay. I use a service with over 150 stations for $40 a month total. Big savings over cable and Fios tv.

0 Likes