Fios Live TV via web
yegnal1

Using my Fios login on the Verizon site to watch live tv is such a horrible experience, I will not continue to be a Fios customer at the end of my hitch, and will return to Cablevision..

First, the verizon site NEVER remembers my logon credentials and I have to logon every time, sometimes multiple times during the same session because changing the program will log me out.  Sometimes I'm asked to logon when I'm already logged on !  In that case I have to crash the browser and start all over again.   I'm not talking about being redirected to another site and asked to logon to say bravo.com, I'm only referring to those channels on the verizon site, Fox News, Golf channel.... 

In general, the browsing experience seems to be loaded with an enormous amount of code that slows the whole process down.  I don't know if it's multiple proxy redirects of phishing but If when I log on to my banks web site it behaved the way Verizon's page's do, I'd switch banks immediately. 

0 Likes
Re: Fios Live TV via web
ev32

Here we are five years later, and the screen shot literally looks the same and the experience is still awful.  I used to lose session every hour (or even two), but now its every 20 minutes.  Wonderful experience, verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Live TV via web
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes