Fios Netflix autoplay
Beebs3

Ever since upgrading to FiOS TV One Netflix will not autoplay. Works fine with old boxes says the boxes are incompatible with autoplay anybody experienced this

0 Likes
Re: Fios Netflix autoplay
Jadahgirl

I also have a problem that fios TV one does not give the option to autoplay series on netflix. I guess it is useless to me now and I will watch it through my Roku. I also miss the clock and the red delete c button and the yellow triangle button so much. I'm wondering if occasional 4k viewing is worth the upgrade. I think I'll switch back. 

0 Likes
gleyce

no, it is not worth the upgrade. The new boxes suck, I can't believe that verizon released this on us.

0 Likes
gleyce

Verizon has not fixed the issue for me yet. This is unacceptable.

0 Likes
ASC4

Agree not sure why I am now paying more for less ..I still use the old remote to get those functions ..

0 Likes
Mentoni

Same...why Verizon am I paying more for less.  Had your reps told me new boxes wouldn't autoplay my netflix or have the clock display on the boxes I would have passed on the upgrade. God what a waste!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes