Fios One Mini on demand crashing
inx

Hey all,

I’ve been looking for posts with the issues we’re facing but didn’t find anything.

We have a brand new setup, and a fios one mini box on our second floor located directly above our main fios box. Connected via wireless with a strong connection. Everything in the network test checks out.

our tv connection seems perfectly fine. We don’t get network issue, but whats happening is that the on demand menu seems to glitch out very often, and just straight crash the box.

We’ll open the on demand menu, and it will flash very quickly over and over. The UI will completely break for us, such as a single box showing what we select.

Most of the time if we try and navigate out it will completely crash.

Verizon recommended we check our coax, but everything seems fine. I reconnected everything but that didn’t work. Its hard because this issue occurs at random...sometimes it’ll happen, sometimes it won’t.

any ideas? 

0 Likes
Re: Fios One Mini on demand crashing
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@inx wrote:

Hey all,

I’ve been looking for posts with the issues we’re facing but didn’t find anything.

We have a brand new setup, and a fios one mini box on our second floor located directly above our main fios box. Connected via wireless with a strong connection. Everything in the network test checks out.

our tv connection seems perfectly fine. We don’t get network issue, but whats happening is that the on demand menu seems to glitch out very often, and just straight crash the box.

We’ll open the on demand menu, and it will flash very quickly over and over. The UI will completely break for us, such as a single box showing what we select.

Most of the time if we try and navigate out it will completely crash.

Verizon recommended we check our coax, but everything seems fine. I reconnected everything but that didn’t work. Its hard because this issue occurs at random...sometimes it’ll happen, sometimes it won’t.

any ideas? 

Any way you can hard-wire that box via coax or ethernet? Despite the seemingly good WiFi connection, the minis have had issues with dropped connections.

0 Likes