Fios TV One Mini front panel lights
DAnthony1
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I first got these two Fios TV One Mini's the light panel showed white & green. Now all of a sudden both lights are green. And the one green light is constantly blinking green. What does this blinking green light indicate?

0 Likes
Re: Fios TV One Mini front panel lights
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@DAnthony wrote:

When I first got these two Fios TV One Mini's the light panel showed white & green. Now all of a sudden both lights are green. And the one green light is constantly blinking green. What does this blinking green light indicate?

Blinking green light indicates a software download in progress, or if it doesnt go away after 24 hrs, a download that didnt complete. 

If it's the latter, unplug power to the mini, unhook the coax or ethernet cable if its hooked up that way. Unplug power for router for 3 minutes. Plug router back in. Wait until it finishes its light show. Plug the mini back in, hook up the coax or ethernet cable. 

It should go away relatively soon.

DAnthony1
Enthusiast - Level 2

It worked as you suggested. That's not what was told to me when I called the Verizon 800 #. they told me the green light was normal

DAnthony1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I spoke to soon.  LOL. Its back to two green lights. And one green light is back to blinking.

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@DAnthony wrote:

It worked as you suggested. That's not what was told to me when I called the Verizon 800 #. they told me the green light was normal

Blinking green is for software download. The must have been confused.

clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@DAnthony wrote:

I spoke to soon.  LOL. Its back to two green lights. And one green light is back to blinking.

Ok, next step is to contact Verizon support to get the update pushed through. Get them on Twitter, Call them or try the Verizon facebook page, or at https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect. Tell the tech you need update pushed through.