Fios TV One Remote
Producer42

Posts suggest the Verizon 1 Box will accept IR signals from an after market remote where as Verizon tech support says blue tooth only!

I am using a Logitech harmony remote do you believe that will work or should i be looking to upgrade my remote to one that mixes BT with IR signals!

Thanx

BB

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fios TV One Remote
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Producer42 wrote:

Posts suggest the Verizon 1 Box will accept IR signals from an after market remote where as Verizon tech support says blue tooth only!

I am using a Logitech harmony remote do you believe that will work or should i be looking to upgrade my remote to one that mixes BT with IR signals!

Thanx

BB

I believe the Fios One IS IR compatible, and will work with the older remotes from the 1100 series boxes. I know I used to use a Harmony remote with my Fios One boxes and unless something has changed, it should still work. The codes are the same as they were for the 1100 series boxes. Remember you need line-of-sight for them to work though.

View solution in original post

Re: Fios TV One Remote
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Producer42 wrote:

Thanx

BB

I believe the Fios One IS IR compatible, and will work with the older remotes from the 1100 series boxes. I know I used to use a Harmony remote with my Fios One boxes and unless something has changed, it should still work. The codes are the same as they were for the 1100 series boxes. Remember you need line-of-sight for them to work though.