Fios TV One mini losing last channel buffering
Pete_in_Syr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Recently installed new DVR gear (Fios TV One). One main two minis. Recently, I've been losing the last channel buffering on at least one of the minis. Problem mini is coax-connected, so wi-fi not the issue. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Fios TV One mini losing last channel buffering
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Pete_in_Syr wrote:

Recently installed new DVR gear (Fios TV One). One main two minis. Recently, I've been losing the last channel buffering on at least one of the minis. Problem mini is coax-connected, so wi-fi not the issue. Any ideas?

Could be a bad coax or a TV One bug. It seems like there are a few bugs with the new set up. Hard to say. 

Pete_in_Syr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks. Hadn't thought about the coax. I could be loose; will check it out. Was more thinking along the bug line an wondering if anyone else was having a similar issue.?

0 Likes
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I was also thinking more along the bug lines. You could swap the minis to see if the problem is the box or the connection. 

0 Likes
BelTelMel
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm having the same problem. Frustrating!!!

0 Likes
Fiosornot

Has this been resolved?

im having same issue with 2 Fios one DVR and 4 mini. DVR’s can buffer last channel but none of the mini can. 

My old Fios setup (before Fios one) had same amount of devices and ALL were able to buffer last channel. 

Is it my setup, a bug and a limitation of Fios one?

0 Likes
Bobisyourunc1e

I'm having the same problem with one of my minis

0 Likes
elsshoe1

Me too.. one mini buffers a lot. Only connection is HDMI and power cord.. changed box, no change. Rebooted a million times 

0 Likes