Fios TV Package
Miguel32

I sign up 2 months ago with FIOS BUNDLES  in the package I sign up for is called the Ultimate Package.  This package include all movie channel, plus Epix channel and all rest of the channel. I even inefficient the movie ( which I met  HBO, Showtime, Star,etc.) When they came to do the installation the Tech. Man said "Oh, No you only have Epix channel and 2 channel call the Movieschannel." I said there most be a mistaken I sign up for the Ultimate package and it included all the movies channel plus epix. He told me to called Verizon. I did they told this package is only provided to NEW YORK CITY  and not Delaware. So I'm stuck paying all this money to watch three stupid movie channel, just because Verizon FiOs doesn't know how clearly advertise their product, and make it clear enough for each state they are promoting the product.  

0 Likes
Re: Fios TV Package
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello Miguel3

We are sorry for the trouble that this has caused. We would like to take the opportunity to assist you. Please check your private message. I sent you some information to get started.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
rozina1

I am the first customer that signed up for FIOS over 2 years ago.  I have the ultimate package.  However, since there haven't been any new movies on the premium channels I find myself watching regular tv shows.  Verizon, please work on getting some NEW movies on FIOS.  (all repeat month after month, or old movies from 1980's).  I am considering lowering my plan for I'm not watching it. 

Unhappy customer!

0 Likes
rozina1

I meant that "I was the first customer to sign up for FIOS in my community of over 500 families".

0 Likes