Fios TV
cwd34
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fios TV is nothing special.  When I got my account setup the installation guy didn;t even offer me an HDMI cable for my TV.  Then 30 minutes after he left the system went down and was off until a new install guy could come by the next day.  The sound on the service goes out every few days.  It bleeps like it's trying to find the sound feed and then finally works.  I never had that issue with Time Warner cable.  My building was prewired for service so thankfully I didn't get hosed for the crazy setup fee.  Glad I found out the service was nothing special without paying through the nose for new install.  Once I move I'm going back to cable.  The customer service is not good with Fios.  I spent 45 minutes on the phone trying to reset my password to log in here the guy said I didn't have enough into for him to help.  I ended the chat and opened a new one and the next person fixed it in 1 minute.  Sheeze I don;t get it.  I also called into 800 VERIZON to ask a question about movies.  They lady I got was from Verizon Wireless and I told he I was calling about Fios and she said what is that?  I said Fios, Verizon TV have you heard of it?  She said no!   How funny.  Sounds like a circus.  

0 Likes
Re: Fios TV
Jerrold_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Jerrold

0 Likes