Re: Fios app saying not connected to streaming device on my firestick?
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@greencatdude wrote:

No luck on any of my Apple TV devices- same error message. 

Apparently you need to add streaming to your account to use a 3rd party device now. Users should add a streaming connection to the account to access Fios TV service on CE devices (Fire/Apple/Stream TV). Don't know exactly when that changed, but that's what I can come up with. Please post if you still have issues after adding the device to your account.

clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@greencatdude wrote:

No luck on any of my Apple TV devices- same error message. 

So support is changing the error message to better reflect the actual issue:

"Your Fios TV package doesn’t include a Streaming Device Connection, which is required to use this device to access your Fios TV service. You can go to http://myverizon.com to manage your account connections."
So if you see the error, go to http://myverizon.com and add your streaming devices to your account.
NewStreamer

I can’t find the right link to add a streaming connection to the account. Why is this so frustrating? 🤦🏽‍♀️ Please help!

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@NewStreamer wrote:

I can’t find the right link to add a streaming connection to the account. Why is this so frustrating? 🤦🏽‍♀️ Please help!

Did you try the My Fios App?

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes