Fios mobile app error
Musichead2468

When I try to watch something on the "Fios Mobile app" and go to My Library so I can search for a show to watch it says "Error This feature is avaible only to media store registered Users. Error Code: 307. 

0 Likes
Re: Fios mobile app error
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Musichead2468,

Have you actually rented or purchased any movies or TV shows? We ask because this is what would show up in the My Library section of the app. If it is a rented titlte that has expired, of couse it won't be there anymore but if it's purchased, it will show there. If this isn't the issue, try uninstalling/reinstalling the app to see if this resolves the problem for you.

Thanks,

CJ

0 Likes
Musichead2468
I'm trying to watch shows from all the shows fios has. similar to how on comcast mobile app when I search for a show I want to watch it l can watch all the previous episodes.
0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

@Musichead2468 wrote:
I'm trying to watch shows from all the shows fios has. similar to how on comcast mobile app when I search for a show I want to watch it l can watch all the previous episodes.

If you search TV Listings for a show currently running and select that show, if it's eligible to be watched on  your mobile device there will be a "WATCH HERE" icon under the program description.

Likewise, if you go to the On Demand menu, find and select a specific program, if it's avialable on your mobile it too will have that the "WATCH HERE" icon.  Tapping the watch here icon will start the program playing.

As employee CJ said, My Library is only for shows you've purchased or rented.

0 Likes
Musichead2468

When I try that with a show coming up soon it says record episode and record series, and when try with a show that is on ow it says watch now.It says record episode and record series when I search a show on tv. When I try on demand it says "available noyl to media store registered users." Error code 307."

0 Likes
GummyBearGuy

I see no solution has been posted to this issue and I'm fighting the same problem. Hope we can get more attention on this because i'm sure more users will start to have the same problem. Not sure how many people know they can actually download VOD content onto their devices for offline viewing..which is when i started noticing this Media Error 307 as an actual issue.

I'm going to post a new, fresh thread to figure this out as I have the FiOS Mobile App engineers looking into it and lots' more detail to share (but still not resolved - works on android S5 device, not on ipad).

0 Likes