Fios one media server
bigblacktruck1

I have a defective (according to fios tech support) Fios One DVR. I just received the replacement. Is there an option to backup the settings & rec schedule before I install the replacement unit? Thanks 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Fios one media server
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@bigblacktruck wrote:

I have a defective (according to fios tech support) Fios One DVR. I just received the replacement. Is there an option to backup the settings & rec schedule before I install the replacement unit? Thanks 

Not sure if it backs up much, but there is an option to import settings from other devices in your system. So if you have a mini setup the same way as your main box, you should be able to import those settings. Go to: Main Menu > Settings > System>Import Settings

View solution in original post

Re: Fios one media server
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@bigblacktruck wrote:

Not sure if it backs up much, but there is an option to import settings from other devices in your system. So if you have a mini setup the same way as your main box, you should be able to import those settings. Go to: Main Menu > Settings > System>Import Settings