Fios problems
Jinfa
Over a month ago my fios would stop working at first only for a minute to three minutes. It became worse and worse and was out or hours even days at a time. We called and they a tech was sent on 1/27 ( it took a 4 day wait from the time we called to get tech out
here) the service was fine for 3 days then started up again losing all fios tv Internet and phone for 1-3 minutes dropping phone calls freezing Internet and tv.
Called again and after much conversation they sent yet another tech out on Sunday 2/3... He replaced more stuff then the. First.
Later that night with a house full of people watching the superbowl it froze 13 times during the game for 1-4 mins long missing everything between those minutes...
I called and stated I want a supervisor to come here and explain what's happening and to fix it. He said they can't do that only order ANOTHER tech.. A third tech. I am sick of calling Verizon I am sick of
Waiting around all day for a tech WHO CANT FIX the problem. I am sick of not having the serves I am paying for. I need help from someone at Verizon who cares enough to help their customers. It is coming down to canceling and having to go back to Comcast.. Unfortunate because we do like verizons tv and Internet better.... When is works.
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Fios problems
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Jinfa,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes