Free upgrade on Fios and plan charges.
BSal

I was on the guide bar for Fios one night and came across the upgrade your system tab.I opened it and saw a $0.00 upgrade from preferred to extreme and an $5.00 upgrade to Ulimate package. I hesitated but chose the $0.00 upgrade.  Why not right it's free.  Well it wasn't.  Last month my bill increased by $10.00.  I called customer support and the agent apologized and corrected my bill.  He stated it would never happen again.  Well this month guess what happened?  Yup my bill came in and there was an increase again. I called again and spoke to an agent and he said he would put my bill back to its original amount. and reset my plan to the original one.  I told him that was fine with me becausethe upgrade has it been nothing but trouble. thank you very much and hung up.

Turned on the TV and guess what, NO FREE HBO.  Why?  Because the not so free upgrade changed my plane and they say I cant have free HBO any longer.  Really??

This make sense to anyone?  I get scamed into an upgrade thats not free and than you say sorry pay more for what you had.  By the way I complained from the very beginning when I saw the plan fee increase.  Its not like I watched it for 6months and than complained.. Sorry I left Comcast..

0 Likes
Re: Free upgrade on Fios and plan charges.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BSal,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes