GOL TV HD Channel
wrnavarrete
Enthusiast - Level 1
When are your loyal subscribers going to be offered the opportunity of watching GOL TV HD channel? I would like to be able to watch this channel in HD mode, just as I am able to watch FOX soccer. I am sure there are many more folks out there would love to watch another option for soccer in HD other than FOX. WR Navarrete
0 Likes
Re: GOL TV HD Channel
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

There may be other wanting to watch that channel. There is a seperate board that customers can post suggestions to that other customers can vote on to show popularity. This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes
mdr227
Contributor - Level 1

I was told 12 months ago (after FOX Soccer was finally released in HD) that GOL TV was high on the priority list of new HD channels to be added and that is should be soon.   12 months later we are still waiting while other providers have offered this for well over a year.  

0 Likes
VictorKaplan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon evidently doesn't want to add GolTV in HD, as I see the same question being asked on the internet over the years and Verizon hasn't taken action. The only way for Verizon to take our request seriously is if we masively drop service and switch to a diffrent provider at the same time. If they had thousands of subscribers dropping service, they may bring us the channels we want to pay for. I started a petition online that I will have somebody in Verizon read once we have enough signatures. Please come and sign it. You can find it at http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/verizon-fios-add-goltv-in-hd.html. If you sign it, you have to be prepared to actually drop them if the deadline is met and Verizon hasn't even planned on ading GolTV HD. Thank you!

0 Likes