Getting "Acquire Rights Error" when trying to watch a purchased movie on my IPAD
dzwick1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I downloaded Media Manager for my IPAD.  I then downloaded a movie I purchased about a year ago to watch it on the IPAD.   The movie downloaded, then the error "Acquire Rights Error" shows up. There is a button that says "Acquire Rights", but it is greyed out.  The only button I can select is "Delete Title From Device."  I did delete it and downloaded it again, but I get the same error.  My IPAD is an authorized device, and I can watch the movie on my other devices without any problem.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Getting "Acquire Rights Error" when trying to watch a purchased movie on my IPAD
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having with the purchase. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

0 Likes
Re: Getting "Acquire Rights Error" when trying to watch a purchased movie on my IPAD
Mmahony1
I'm having the same problem when trying to download my purchase on my iPad. How did you resolve this? Thank you!
0 Likes
michjone
I downloaded movie on my iPad but when I try to acquire rights it tells me to refresh my purchases and download again. Of course, I do this and get the same message again. It is in a vicious loop and meantime, my rental is going to expire. Help!
0 Likes
10506Eleck
Having same issues with acquiring rights errror. Especially on newer movie purchases. Frustrating!
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes