HD ON-Demand
Leonard6

Whenever I watch a movie or any other programming "On Demand" my digital signal starts to act up and pixels form on and of the screen. What's the problem?

0 Likes
Re: HD ON-Demand
Travis_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Hello. This is usually a poor signal/wiring issue. As the Video on Demand goes through the router, you may try to reseat the coax at the router and stb's. You may also want to try doing a factory reset as well on the router, by depressing the red reset button. If these things do not work, we may need a dispatch to resolve the problem. - Travis

0 Likes
Terpn8r

I'm having this same issue.  if it was a cable/coax issue, it wouldn't likely be only on the On Demand programming, would it?  I only get the pixilating on On-Demand shows.  It happens in both HD and SD programming.  All other regular programs and DVR'd programs show fine.  Sounds like something with On Demand to me.  Is there a transmit solution?

0 Likes
ronswanson1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Fios is so full of crap! I have the same EXACT issue. They claim they have never heard of this issue.

I also get constant pixelation on AMC, Discovery, IFC channels too. There's others but those are the big ones. All the techs that came by said it was the INTERACTIVE MEDIA GUIDE software. **bleep**! Seriously...they can't get their own software right?!?!?!!?

Fios, JUST FIX THE **bleep** PROBLEM!!!!!

0 Likes