Hallmark Mysteries
lap819gm
Enthusiast - Level 1

As a new Verizon customer I am totally dissatisfied with the Verizon package.  I upgraded to the extreme tier and lost this channel from the line up.  I am paying more so this makes no sense to me.  Comcast has a lot of issues but they never removed channels as you moved up in tiers they just added channels.  This is very disappointing.

0 Likes
Re: Hallmark Mysteries
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are a few channels that are like this.

Providers require Verizon to carry them on the lowest tier.

Verizon has to decide if they will also carry them in middle tiers or only in the top tier for those that pay the most.

0 Likes
Pira60

Recently I made an updgrade to

my fios and the new line up don’t have hallmark mysteries. 

I am very disappointed with this and try to call and argue with them, but the only solution was upgrade again e pay more. 

I am

bot a big fan of tv. We watch just a few channels and that one, was one of my favor. Any chance you can help me and a lot of people with the same problem?

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer support forum.

And I believe this is not uncommon with other providers that channels may skip intermediate packages

@Pira60 wrote:

Recently I made an updgrade to

my fios and the new line up don’t have hallmark mysteries. 

I am very disappointed with this and try to call and argue with them, but the only solution was upgrade again e pay more. 

I am

bot a big fan of tv. We watch just a few channels and that one, was one of my favor. Any chance you can help me and a lot of people with the same problem?

0 Likes