Has anyone lost channels new "upgrade"? Paying the same for LESS CHANNELS!!!!
CC172
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received several emails and messages on the tv about how Verizon is  swapping out MTV3, Fuse, and Logo for other channels.  It made no mention of losing any premium channels already included in my package.  Now I've lost everything. I am paying the same amount of money for less channels.  Why would anyone in their right mind agree to that.  It's getting  harder and harder to justify the expense of Verizon FIOS when every few months their is some stressful issue to deal with.   I have enough to deal with without getting screwed by my cable company.  

0 Likes
Customer Service said I should pay more for exisitng service!!
CC172
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just chatted with a verizon agent. This is deceitful and I will report this company to BBB. This is criminal and it was done intentionally. They made the terms vague and unclear on purpose. Now I have to take my business elsewhere. Both my cell and fios.  I cant take being deceived.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service said I should pay more for exisitng service!!
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not sure what you mean by lost everything.

BTW, the terms and conditions on the contract state that Verizon can change content of a package at any time.

Most people don't like it, but it is fairly standard across cable providers.

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone lost channels new "upgrade"? Paying the same for LESS CHANNELS!!!!
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

?  what channels?  or did you change packages.  For example extreme has some additional channels over preferred but loses some as well.

0 Likes