Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
Is anyone having a problem with their HD DVR crashing then rebooting when using the fast-forward or reverse buttons on the remote? Also, where can I reach an actual person to help me with this?
I have this same problem very frequently, only mine just freezes up and doesn't reboot. We'll be watching an HD show--either one that we taped on the DVR or just a live HD show that we've gotten behind in watching and when we try to FF it will just freeze up. Nothing works to fix it except to exit out of everything. If we're watching something live, we totally lose everything and the show goes live. It happens all the time and we have no idea why. Very frustrating. I'd love to know if Verizon plans to address this.
I have found has been doing the same thing. Go into 4x fast forward, hit play and it freezes. No amount of waiting etc helps. I cannot even exit out, I have to shut off the STB and restart. I'm also experiencing a screen freeze when in the menu and trying to select another channel. It takes sometimes 30-60 seconds sometimes for the next channel to come up.
Thanks for the replys, I was hoping Verizon Tech would chime in. Tried resetting the DVR via the web and I actually thought it worked, but same old problem last night.
there are two fixes inside the stb that might work
one is a dvr fix
menu>customer support>in home agent>dvr fix (or something like that)
and the other is a more general auto fix (more comprehensive than what you did at the website)
(menu>customer support>in home agent>stb auto correct)
Hi and thanks for the reply. I got into a chat session with tech support and "Oscar" was able to correct my problem (so far) with a "Renew init." command. I asked if this was something that could be accomplished through the "Agent" s/w app he wanted me to download and the answer was no, only he could issue that command.
So there you have it, it's been 4 days so far.
A tech corrected mine also. He removed my acct.. and reinstalled me as a new user. All was fine for a couple weeks and now it's back.
In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!