Homeowners Protection Services TV ads
58gibby
Enthusiast - Level 2

This commercial is so irritating it's being shown on USA/TNT/WeTV/MSNBC and a couple more channels. I've been to other homes with RCN & Comcast and this ad doesn't show up on these channels. To top it off this ad plays back to back most times and plays twice a hour and sometimes every 1/4 hour.

So Verizon must be pushing this ad locally in the Philly market. I've already changed out 1 tv for free over the air programming and getting close to dropping Verizon on the others. 

0 Likes
Re: Homeowners Protection Services TV ads
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Could be the Homeowners Protection Services is asking for repeated slots etc.  Verizon will gladly accept payment for ads.

Remember you are complaining to PEERS here Verizon will not answer.

0 Likes
ECP1

I'm actually cancelling my service with Verizon due to the annoying Homeowners proctection service and the Perillo Italy ads.  I can no longer continue service because these commericals have driven me into insanity

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

These very well might be on the channel vs something that Verizon is inserting.

So if you subscribe to another cable company, you might we the exact same channels.

0 Likes
WalkingMan

I hate those Homeowner Protection Services ads.  They have been playing them ad nauseum for months and months.  Whenever they come on, I immediately change the channel.  And the Perillo Italy ads aren't much better.  Yes, I remember your dad, and I never did like his commercials.  And speaking of dad commercials, I also hate those Chapman car ads.  They were awful when the old man did them, and they are still bad.  What kind of sense does that make anyhow?  "You probably did pay too much."  Stupid.  Just plain stupid.

0 Likes