How about a little love to the Watch FiOS on PC
usshall
Enthusiast - Level 2

There has been a lot of work lately for watching FiOS on mobile phones and tablets, with various channels if your in home or out and about. Now would be a nice time to bring the PC version of Watch FiOS up to par if possible. Right now on a tablet one an see what shows are palying and choose to watch them on the device or on a TV if they are in the house. If you are on the website via a PC however, you have a limited number of channels and they only show the channel, no listing, no optiojns, nothing offered on the otehr devices.

It would be nice if the PC was at least on par with a tablet, I have a PC in a den with dual monitors, and if I am gaming or doing bills or reading emails, it is nice to have something to watch on one of the screens. The current version of Watch FiOS via PC makes that very difficult.

Just a thougt on a potential area to improve, and make accross devices more equal.

0 Likes
Re: How about a little love to the Watch FiOS on PC
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi usshall,

We do sincerely appreciate your feedback. Since we first introduced fios, we've taken the service through multiple updates and upgrades to try to improve on the product. Some of those updates brought challenges but some of them really showed how far ahead that we've been able to excel the product. It's customers like yourself who always give us ideas that we can build upon and expand on. We are constantly looking for ways to improve upon the current service model and so we thank you again for reaching out to us with a way on how to improve on the the current method of watching FiOS on other devices.

CJ

0 Likes
figo12

Yeah Watch FIOS on PC is not that great compared to FIOS Mobile app, Interface has been changed on PC although I do not see all Live TV channels available on Mobile App for out of home streaming.

It would be great if web experience can at least have same live channels as Mobile Apps.

Playstation VUE is coming soon with about 75 live channels, as another option for watching TV out of home, so it would be great if Verizon could improve live tv web services for computers.

Thanks!

0 Likes
XDM45guy
Enthusiast - Level 3
if you get a slingbox you can. I gave the 500 and I can do it, but I would only use it if I am out of town. I find it a bit clunky but it works.
0 Likes