How can I restart an on demand program from the beginning?
nevernothinon
Enthusiast - Level 2

If I choose to watch a program from the guide, which is also available on demand, how can I restart it from the beginning without having to go to the on demand section and starting it from there?  Crazy, I know.

Usually a banner will show up and give me the opportunity to start over. But if I miss it I don't know how to get that back.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I restart an on demand program from the beginning?
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@nevernothinon wrote:

If I choose to watch a program from the guide, which is also available on demand, how can I restart it from the beginning without having to go to the on demand section and starting it from there?  Crazy, I know.

Usually a banner will show up and give me the opportunity to start over. But if I miss it I don't know how to get that back.

I believe there is a certain point where you can't restart a live show. That's why you have to go to on demand to watch from the beginning.

View solution in original post

Re: How can I restart an on demand program from the beginning?
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@nevernothinon wrote:

I believe there is a certain point where you can't restart a live show. That's why you have to go to on demand to watch from the beginning.